You are in holiday now. There is nothing to do but sleeping and eating. Wow, you should stop that unless you want to gain your weight more and more. If you do not want that, you should keep busy doing something. Well, if you are confused what you should have to do to spend your spare time, holiday crafting in Do It Yourself projects will be a fantastic idea to do. Moreover, Halloween is getting closer. You can prepare that big even by now. You can start it by finding a good idea of what you have to create for Halloween.
Well, there are many options that you have to pick for Halloween decorations. One of stunning idea to apply is skull painted bags. Some projects force you to spend much money. Or, the steps are confusing and frustrating to do. The result is that in the middle of the procedure, you leave the materials and tool on the floor.
Candy corn painted bag
In making skull painted bags for your Halloween decoration, you just need to prepare acrylic paint, sponge brushes, painters tape, cute cotton bags, and skull zip screen. If you do not have the skull zip screen, you can order that stuff from Fashion Art Projects from the official website. You can also get the cotton bags in State Line Bag. Once more, you have to prepare dead branch tree for hanging the bags. The materials are easy to find, right? Well, let us talk about the steps.
- First, you just need to fold up several paper towels. Then, you have to stuff the paper towels down into the cotton bags. Before you paint the bag that you have made, taping off the stripes is what you have to do to make the straight line. If you can do it without any help, you can skip this step.
- For the candy corn, after tapping the bags, you can start paint that using yellow, then orange. Just let the top part bare without paint. It should be white as well.
- After the candy corn has been finished, you have to continue the project by making skull painted bags. You still use the cotton bags. Then, stick the skull pattern on each bag. The next thing that you have to do is polishing the bags with black paint based on the pattern.
- Let the paint dry after that. You will get an amazing view after you stick out the pattern. The skull shade is on the bag.
- After doing all the steps, hang all the candy corn bags and the skull painted bags on the dead branch and put the branch on your backyard during the Halloween.
Image credit: www.craft-o-maniac.com